Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center

I was surprised when I was told that a wildlife center exists in Quezon City. I didn’t know that there is still a spot in this urban area which is somehow shaded by trees. I paid a visit today because we had our photo shoot at this place. The park is named after Ninoy Aquino. It is located at Diliman Quezon City, just in front of the Lung Center of the Philippines. The entrance fee costs P8.00 for adults and only P5.00 for students.
When I got there, some people spent their time sleeping, and some hit their own picnic spots.  Also, different groups were busy taking photo shoots in every corner. It seemed that this location is truly great for pictorials. The nature park has a man-made lagoon and botanical garden. The park also serves as temporary shelter for some endangered animals.


 


1 comment:

Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.